trinkets & things



1. super cute & chubby stuffed animals from squishable, $38-42
2. my favorite pocket posh crosswords & sudoku, $7.99 each
3. couples gifts in time for valentine’s day at bold loft
4. kate’s paperie has tons of cute things like these gold heart mini sparklers ($16.00), cavallini small notebooks ($12.00) & mini suitcases in tan ($5.00)


When I was studying abroad this summer in France, I got a few skeleton keys from a nice, old man who was a key/shoemaker. Thus began my modest collection of keys. I spotted these onetsy from creative elements to add to my stash - got them in the mail yesterday!

2 comments:

Catherineee :

AHHHHHH HEART SHAPED SPARKLERS!

Creative Elements :

Thank you so much for including my keys on your beautiful blog! ...And my business card, too. Wow! You have truly made my day. I have a weakness for skeleton keys, also, as you were able to see throughout the pages of my Etsy shop. I hope you have LOTS of creative fun with yours! ♥

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...