Not gonna lie, it's been a long week in every sense of the word. I wish I could transport to this place, drive around these roads to the sea and watch the sunset with a cup of tea warming my hands. Mmm...
{Sorrento, Italy via sunsurfer}
It's that fateful weekend of Valentine's Day - one of my not-so-favorite holidays because everything is atrociously red, but I will say that I love the abundance of chocolate around. We're having a Valentine's banquet at church tonight and I'm anticipating lots of desserts! Here's a few links for your weekend:
+ Pat & Maura's wedding was featured on Washingtonian this week with their golden retrievers, PatrĂ³n, gnome cake and all.
+ Mary Katherine and Mike's intimate wine wedding was on Style Me Pretty, and I also blogged about it on our My Simple Details blog!
+ Still looking for Valentine's cards? Nole's got some great picks at Oh So Beautiful Paper!
+ Loving this rendition of We Found Love - Rihanna. Boyce Avenue is definitely in my top YouTubers to watch in the rare occasion that I do, though I seem to enjoy their covers more than their original stuff.
And I shall leave you this weekend with something sparkly and something pink!
{heart shoe clips from ban.do}
{via Lauren Conrad}
Happy weekend!




0 comments:
Post a Comment