{if i were} a photographer

{image source: extragr.am}

I love pictures, especially polaroids.  I have an old Polaroid 600 Land Camera and a Canon Rebel xti which is probably considered ancient now seeing as how there are DSLRs that film in HD now.  I'm sure there's a special fancy name for those, but don't ask me what it is cause I don't have a clue, haha.  Though I rarely let my lenses see the light of day, I remember really enjoying taking photographs especially when traveling.  I wouldn't ever consider myself a photographer, but I know and admire quite a few...cough anne cough tara cough kim cough vicki.  Alright, well enough with the shameless plugs - this post is for all my photog + aspiring photog friends out there.


I absolutely love this idea of displaying your gazillion cameras (which I know you all have) on reclaimed wood planks against a chalkboard.
{photo credit: shawn hoke via mint design blog}

I love the use of these ikea boxes in shelving for all your film, lenses, and other camera gear.
{via ikea blog}

I'd put my tape in this wood camera tape dispenser from danni hong's store, the wanderlust ($22) 

I'd store my babies in one of these gorgeous kelly moore bags.


I would buy my (in-the-very-far-future) baby this camera hand-stitched onesie from amy tangerine ($40).

Want some extra eye candy?  Jasmine Star, Jose Villa, Brandon Kidd, Caroline Joy, and Eric Kelley will surely get you going for hours.  And...just for fun - on my camera wishlist is the Diana + Dreamer Lomography Camera and the Instax Mini.  Sadly, all I use right now is my Instagram, but I suppose it's better than nothing.
{image source: etsy}

{image source: photojojo}

And as my friend Chung says almost every day...goodnight, world!  Hello, dream.

3 comments:

Kimberly Chau :

Thank you for the shout out, Megan! :)

My photo gear proudly sits in a purple Kelly Moore bag! Best investment! And the Instax Mini is a cute and fun camera! I have the 7s and got it cheaper off Amazon. Definitely get it! You'll love it! :D

Emily Rolfing :

I love all these images Meagan!

I recently found your blog and have been truly enjoying reading it. As a result I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award!

If you want to know more you can see the post here:
http://couldbeinteresting.com/...

Look forward to continuing to follow your blog and all the wonderful things you come up with!

Thanks!

kat @ dot dot dash :

What an amazing post idea!
Love the idea of framing cameras, super simple.
Saw your blog mentioned on "couldbeinteresting" and saw that you're on bloglovin.
Lovely blog, look forward to more posts :)
x kat

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...