christmas is almost here and i can hardly believe it! i'll be taking a break for the week, but here are some great links to keep you occupied while i'm gone!
• it's amazing to see all the talented people in forbes' 30 under 30 this year, including musicians like taylor swift, designers like jessica hische and founders of companies like dropbox and reddit. what ridiculous talent out there.
• if you're in need of some good humor, you should watch this fake commercial for averagé - America's most popular clothing line about guys fashion. i think it's brilliant and quite humorous...
• finally, blake lively + ryan reynolds' wedding has been published in this month's issue of martha stewart weddings! i'm so proud of them for not allowing any press at their wedding and not posting pictures of themselves to blow it all up. it's definitely a challenge for any celebrity to keep things as intimate as possible, though i am dying to see her gown.
• camille styles + kate spade teamed up for a christmas morning brunch and it's to die for! one day i'll throw a party like that on christmas for sure!
• i loved this article from always a blogsmaid regarding the why the instagram policy “scare” should make you more aware – very well-written and insightful.
i wrote on the chalkboard in our kitchen for the first time the other day. i usually use chalk pen whenever i do chalk writing, but i totally forgot how difficult it is to write in chalk. anyway, here's to wishing you a very merry christmas! i'll be back posting again the week after christmas. hope y'all have a safe + warm one!
top image: style me pretty