{wedding wednesday} holly's bridal shower

If you couldn't tell, it's hardcore wedding season time. One (of three) of my friends is getting married in Dallas! Her lovely bridesmaids threw her a shower and my dear friend, Amy (who also works for Branching Out Events), did these gorgeous tablescapes.




Since our friend, Holly, is a teacher, they used these cute library cards to hang from the centerpieces.


They also corresponded the food & drinks served with some of her favorite books - what a great idea! This gang of bridesmaids truly is a great team & everyone has something to bring to the table.


I managed to snag a pic with the beautiful bride-to-be!
Oh, and another cool connection -- my friend Kimberly Chau Photography did their engagement pics!


Also, I am so excited for bhldn opening in Houston! Sadly, I will have moved by then (personal note: I'm moving to Virginia!), but I'm still psyched about this. If you haven't checked out their selection of bridal gowns, accessories, shoes & decor - you must!

3 comments:

Tinchuk :

wow..the set up is pretty sick! can't wait for their wedding..i'll have my hanky ready..good thing i'll be in the back and out of sight!

Dallas Shaw :

I like the idea of using library cards for invitations too
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Green Girl :

Great photos . Love them :X

xoxoxo
Very Cute Asian Girl - girlcute4u.blogspot.com
----------------
Free Desktop Wallpaper - 9-wallpapers.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...