"I'm in a glass case of emotion!" {Anchorman}
Okay, so honestly I'm not the biggest fan of Will Ferrell (no offense, die-hard fans), but this week is and will be probably one of the most memorable in my life. Throughout my move from Houston, Texas to Arlington, Virginia, I'll be snapping some pics to document my journey - so stay tuned for those! To make my life easier, today I will be using others' photos to make my life look more awesome than it is.
I've been able to spend some wonderful time with old friends over meals.
I've been cleaning out my closet, which does not look like this at the present, but hopefully will considering the amount of clothes I'm throwing out/selling.
Oh, and tetris skills have come in quite handy as I pack many suitcases and boxes.
And then this will happen on Thursday as I head to Dallas.
Shortly after, we'll hit the road.
And I'll be on the way! Don't worry, that won't be me...though I wish it was.
if you know who took this photo, please tell me so I can credit the photographer!
Just had to throw this one in by thelightfantastic because I love it so much.







1 comments:
i'm sure bridget would be disappointed if she knew that you were using other peoples pictures in your blog..o well..i won't tell if you don't =)
Post a Comment