I got mail! And not just any sort of mail, mail from France. This, my friends, is the best mail of all.
You see, a few years ago I took part of my summer to study abroad in France, in a little town called Angers (pronounced ahn-jey) to be exact. It was the single best decision of my college career. (For my young youth kids reading the blog, I will surely encourage y'all to do so as well.) I stayed with the most incredible host family and I often miss them, where I lived, and how I lived. Since it costs me an arm and a leg to go there, the next best thing I have are the letters, postcards, and trinkets my French family sends me. Oh, USPS, sometimes I do love you...when you bring packages in one piece and don't open my friends' mail. Yes, this has happened.
And I digress. Any how, here are some reminiscent pictures from my trip. There's just something so special about these streets beyond the walkable pâtisseries and H&M that always seemed to beckon me. (You see, back when I lived in Texas we didn't have an H&M.) I hope one day soon I'll find my way back there.
| view from my bedroom window |
| walking the streets of Paris |
me in Paris || {image source: colours of the soul}

1 comments:
I'm so jealous! I want to study abroad. You look beautiful!
Post a Comment